Thursday, July 6, 2017

Gone with the Wind (1939)



Well firstly be welcomed to Cinema & Cia ( I will no translate the title, but it means something like theater [movies] and others stuffs). Today in my first post in this blog I decided to talk  about a movie that I have watched recently, and have loved, it`s a classical for the movie industry. When I have watched I get kinda sad, since I dind`t knew any place where I could talk, about how I have felt watching the movie, the I decided to create this blog. I hope that this blog will have at least a single reader, besides me. Then without any more further ado…you will see now my opinion about our first movie, which, as you probably have already noticed by the title is ˜Gone with the Wind˜ (1939).




Gone with the Wind (1939), asks us to follow the life of Scarlet Ohara, making with the viewer have attention to the challenges, that Scarlet will have to keep his beloved land, Tara( the farm). With the previous interest of keep his land, Scarlet even gets married twice, but she falls in love with his second husband.




During the movie we are able to see scarlet growing and becoming a big girl, with many more maturity, since at the beginning she is just a pampered child.

_______________

Have noticed any mistake? Let a comment in the BLOGGER comment section. I`m writing this for the challenge in writing in a new language



Texto original clique aqui


No comments:

Post a Comment

The tissue of social relations in Brazil and economic complexity

 I often miss meeting people with an inner world. They are out there, but even as you get through them it’s usually hard to dive into their ...